Feeling Down? Who can help?

In the first instance, don't sit and stew, speak to someone, have a chat, have a brew.

Talk to family or friends, they will listen to you.


Your own Support Worker is only a phone call away, the number's below, or drop them an e-mail, and do it today.


A medical problem needs a qualified person, see a doctor, or nurse, Your cough or your rash might not need a surgeon, but check it out first, before it gets worse.

If you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation, call 111 free from any phone to speak to an NHS adviser. The 24-hour NHS 111 service can give you healthcare advice or direct you to the local service that can help you best..


Or own Links page has a few helpful numbers and contacts. Extra Help For those with specific health or personal concerns, such as drug or alcohol dependence, the Basement Project Halifax has a list of helpful local and national organisations listed here: http://thebasementproject.org.uk/links/ or try to work through the suggestions on this page: http://www.thechangeblog.com/feeling-down/, there might be something in it for you.