To Inspire Local Disadvantaged People on their Journey to Independence by Providing Housing Support and Education Tailored to Their Specific Needs.
1. To deliver a high quality customer focussed service.
2. To value and respect the rights and views of all stakeholders.
3. To ensure equal opportunities are key to all our activities.
4. To act with tolerance, integrity and consideration at all times.
5. To encourage innovation and creativity within the organisation.
A copy of the latest Annual Accounts can be found here (Pdf document)
A copy of our latest Annual Report Document can be found here (PDF document)
Financial History and all Annual Reports can be found at the Charity Commision website here.